Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog moving in different direction

After some reconsideration, I will be moving my blog in a slightly different direction.  As I was thinking of topics to post about, I realized that running was only a fraction of the blog, and many of my posts were more geared toward nutrition.  While running was a major part of the blog, it was not necessary the focal point.

I have long been contemplating make the jump to a paleo/primal lifestyle.  I already pretty much train primal.  I no longer have a gym membership.  I run, do body weight exercises and kettlebell workouts.  I eat a somewhat primal diet.  However, I do eat a decent amount of processed foods (protein bars, yogurt, grains, etc.)  I am going to slowly try to ease myself into a more primal diet, not sure how it will go.  I recently ordered a couple books from Amazon I am anxiously awaiting on:


Deadly Harvest: The Intimate Relationship Between Our Health and Our Food, by Geoff Bond



The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy, by Mark Sisson




No comments:

Post a Comment