Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

So this will officially  mark my first of many posts.

A bit about me: I have lived in Connecticut most of my life.  I will soon be graduating law school and begin working as an attorney (hopefully) in Bridgeport, CT.  I played pretty much every sport you can imagine growing up.  But as I got older, my skills started to decline and I didn't have the time to play as much as I would like.  I therefore took up running to fill my competitive drive and to stay in shape. I still do not consider myself a runner.  I consider myself an athlete that runs.  If that makes any sense?

So why am I starting this blog?  I started this blog for a few reasons.  First, I often run to clear my head.  I like being out in nature and simply listening/observing my surroundings.  I often see many interesting things while out on my runs, so I will try to capture them in this blog (not sure how it is going to work out taking pics on the run, but we will soon find out).  Second, when I first started running, many cites/blogs I read fell into one of two groups: either people that have been runners for most of their lives, or people who have never ran or done anything athletic in their lives.  I fall somewhere in the middle, I am an athlete but new to the sport of running.  I thought this blog would be a good way to provide my insight about how to get into the sport of running.  Finally, I am a gadget/clothing junkie.  I will use this blog to provide reviews of running gear.  So that is about it for now, I am actually about to go out for a run.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment