Monday, March 7, 2011

Canned Tuna Burgers

So I've been trying to incorporate more canned tuna into my diet.  It is a cheap source of protein, but honestly the taste of tuna makes me sick.  So the other day I made burgers out of canned tuna and they turned out pretty decent.  They tasted like a combo of a crab cake and a veggie burger.  Next time I think I'll add some avocado to the mix.  Here is the recipe:

  • Mix together one can of tuna, one egg, 1/4 cup of oatmeal (or paleo substitute), 1/2 teaspoon of both garlic and onion powder and any other spices.
  • Simply mix and form into a burger, then place on a heated frying pan.
  • Cook for a few minutes and then flip.
  • Serve on a salad

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ! i wanted to ask is Canned Tuna Considered Paelo - Primal ? am trying to not eat processed food

    ReplyDelete