- Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Mix together in bowl almond flour, cinnamon and coconut
- In a separate bowl beat mix together 2 eggs
- Dip chicken breasts in egg and roll in almond mixture
- Place on frying pan heated with olive oil or coconut oil
- You can cook all the way on the frying pan, but I stuck them in the over to cook because I was having trouble flipping them on the frying pan.
Overall the chicken came out great. I made a big helping, so one day I had the chicken over a salad for dinner, and the next couple days I had the chicken dipped in hot sauce for lunch.