Thursday, March 31, 2011

Almond Breaded Chicken

I had some almond meal left over from my primal pizza so I decided to make some almond breaded chicken.  It was really simply and a great Primal/Paleo alternative to your typical breaded chicken.  Here is the recipe:
  • Preheat over to 400 degrees
  • Mix together in bowl almond flour, cinnamon and coconut 
  • In a separate bowl beat mix together 2 eggs
  • Dip chicken breasts in egg and roll in almond mixture
  • Place on frying pan heated with olive oil or coconut oil
  • You can cook all the way on the frying pan, but I stuck them in the over to cook because I was having trouble flipping them on the frying pan.
Overall the chicken came out great.  I made a big helping, so one day I had the chicken over a salad for dinner, and the next couple days I had the chicken dipped in hot sauce for lunch.  



No comments:

Post a Comment